Re: [opensuse] cryptoloop
  • From: Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 20:30:06 +0200
Hi,

On Friday, April 21, 2006 at 20:24:30, Oliver Tennert wrote:

> And SUSE should consider evaluating dm-crypt as soon as possible, in my
> opinion.

As you are obviously very familiar with that stuff would you care to
help? Maybe we can start by creating a wiki page gathering information
about the current state of everything. I have a lot of information in a
document i made two years ago but im not sure if all that is still
valid.

We definately need to do something _for_ the future and we need to keep
up to changes in that area.

Would you care to take on the title "openSUSE cryptofs officer"? :)

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, http://hennevogel.de
"To die. In the rain. Alone."