Re: [opensuse] bug fix support by community
  • From: Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 12:04:41 +0200
Hi,

On Thursday, April 20, 2006 at 20:36:55, jdd wrote:

> Christoph Thiel wrote:
>
> > Frankly, this stuff has been developed within a very short timeframe under
> > extrem pressure, so nobody cared about documenting this yet ;(
>
> let me say that
>
> * so may be we could help. I beg some of us (probably not me
> :-() can with quite little doc make a better document on the
> wiki and save you some hours...
>
> don't hesitate to ask for help... and we can hold on till
> 10.1 final is out :-)

Quote from

http://en.opensuse.org/Tasks

Documentation

* Document the new media handling and alternatives (autofs, ivman)
in the SDB.
* Document libzypp/zmd/rug on the Libzypp page. Libzypp contains
some information, but rug is only documented by example, there's no wiki
page for rug. zen-updater, zen-remover and zen-installer seem to be
undocumented. If you are doing this coordinate in bug #163279 please.

Ive just added

* Document the rpm-md+ format we use in the 10.1 update directory. Please
ask on the factory mailinglist if you have any questions about it.

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, Core Services
"Rules change. The Game remains the same."