Re: [opensuse] bug fix support by community
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 20:36:55 +0200
Christoph Thiel wrote:

> Frankly, this stuff has been developed within a very short timeframe under
> extrem pressure, so nobody cared about documenting this yet ;(

let me say that

* for sure you know this situation is very dangerous for
you, as any problem (sikness... ) involving the programmer
make all the system unusable. and I know you know :-)

* so may be we could help. I beg some of us (probably not me
:-() can with quite little doc make a better document on the
wiki and save you some hours...

don't hesitate to ask for help... and we can hold on till
10.1 final is out :-)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net