Re: [opensuse] openSUSE logo: rights/restrictions?
On Thu, Apr 20, 2006 at 06:23:17PM +0200, Daniel Bauer wrote:
> Hello list
>
> a) is it permitted to use the openSUSE logo (opensuse.gif, as it is) for a
> link to opensuse.org on a Linux-oriented webpage? Any restrictions?
>
> b) should links (from a german language page) point to
> - www.opensuse.org?
> - en.opensuse.org/Welcome_to_openSUSE.org?
> - de.opensuse.org/Willkommen_auf_openSUSE.org?
> - other?

I would use opensuse.org or www.opensuse.org. It will then look for the
language preferences. e.g. if I go come from that page, I still see the
en.* version. If somebody from germany clicks, he goes to de.* version.

That is unless you want to link to a specific aticle. So with b, the first
choice.

houghi