Re: [opensuse] bug fix support by community
On Thu, Apr 20, 2006 at 03:08:27PM +0200, Per Jessen wrote:
> > Bush told that going to Mars with a manned vehicle was a good idea.
> > That won't happen in the timeframe he promised. At the time of the JFK
> > speech, the idea was already accepted and the method needed
> > finetuning.
>
> Oh yeah - about 8 years of it, wasn't it? I think what you call
> finetuning I prefer to call development.

So let us see how much development will be done with the Bush speech and
his speech about a manned-mission to mars.

What I am saying is talking the talk is not enough. The one can not go
without the other.

I would not call it development, I would say 'further development'.

houghi