Re: [opensuse] bug fix support by community
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 09:14:51 +0200
Christoph Thiel wrote:

> The YaST Online Update has been used only for security and critical
> updates in the past -- but there is no technical reason not to use it for
> other/minor stuff, but we have choosen not to do this in the past. This
> has been discussed many times on this list, so please let's try not to get
> into this again now.

I quoted on an other mail (sorry, I have not it at hand)
that anybody can see in YOU three levels of colors, with
"optional" patches.

right now I see "SuSE Kde extensions" (SuSE written that way
:-) "This update fixes problems with buttons being swapped
in QMessageBoxes when the Qt/KDE integration is enabled."

this don't seems security related

but this is minor; it's easy to find solutions

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net