Re: [opensuse] bug fix support by community
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 08:36:48 +0200
houghi wrote:

> So again I ask you, say you have found a spellingserror, how would that
> get to me, a user, when you know it won't be done by YOU?

why do you keep saying things you should know are wrong? YOU
is _not_ only for security. Novell choosed to not bugfix
other than security, for evident reason (they concentrate on
10.1), bugzilla bugreport on other subjets are prone to be
rejected.

others contributors understood my meaning;

The yast example I gave was to show that right now it's very
difficult to install yast sources locally. tgis kind of
install could be a way to give not only bugreports but also
bugfixes through bugzilla.

I hope the new build service will be able to do part of what
I aks for.

Of course all this won't happen right now

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net