Re: [opensuse] bug fix support by community
On Wed, Apr 19, 2006 at 08:48:42PM +0200, jdd wrote:
> as an example of problems.
>
> I downloaded a yast source file (fr translation)
>
> got a 10.1 was looking for a 10.0 :-( probably my fault :-(
>
> install the rpm with yast. Was unable to find the unarchived
> files?
>
> used rpm2cpio yas... | cpio -i to extratct them...
>
> and I found no way to download all yast sources at once :-(
>
> if that ones where easily available, one could make a search
> and give much more relevant bugreports :-)

Sorry, I have no idea what your problem is here or how it is relevant to
what I think you are discussing.
I don't understand what you might be searching for and am getting very
confused to what you want to actualy discuss.

I think I am completely misunderstanding what the issue is here.
First it was about spelling errors that could be solved by users, then is
was about changes that should be done in Yast and now it is about making
better bugreports.

Very confusing to me, sorry.

houghi