Re: [opensuse] list of distro content
On Wed, Apr 19, 2006 at 03:13:44PM +0200, Martin Lasarsch wrote:
> > should be nice if you could link this from a wiki page :-);
>
> from which one?

http://en.openSUSE/org/Pin
Just start editing. ;-)

I think a powerfull and underestimated tool like `pin` deseves its own
page. I use an adapted version all the time.

How is ARCHIVES.gz created? I would like to include it in makeSUSEdvd,
especially with the -a option.

An official openSUSE website around this would also be great, although I
can imagine that the buildserver will have something like it.

houghi