Re: [opensuse] Suse 10.1 RC1 - Wireless PCI card - can not enable it and get it up
  • From: Tim Harper <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 16:03:29 -0600
On Tuesday 18 April 2006 15:38, Audrius Verseckas wrote:
> Is there a wireless guru here which could tel me how can I identify my
> card? It looks like this:
I'm not a wireless guru, but here's what i can tell you:

as root, type lspci, then look for your card in the list.

that will tell you quite a bit about your card.

I'm sorry to say this, but it appears that Suse is not detecting your wireless
card my friend.

here's some good reading material for you

http://www.linuxquestions.org/hcl/showproduct.php?product=1735&cat=152
http://www.hpl.hp.com/personal/Jean_Tourrilhes/Linux/

tim

< Previous Next >