Re: [opensuse] First of many 468 x 60 Banners for openSUSE
  • From: Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 22:30:43 +0200

Chuck Payne wrote:
> A while back we talked about 468x60 banners for openSUSE, I been
> working on some. Here is the first one. I like to know what you guys
> would like to see as I roll out more.

Chuck, I suppose you have attached them to your mail, but they have been
stripped out, so no one on the mailing-list can see them.

Could you upload them somewhere and send us a link ?

IMO we're in great need of (open)SUSE artwork, your effort is
appreciated (now if we could just see it... ;))

cheers
- --