Re: [opensuse] 10.1 rc1 on heise news
On Mon, Apr 17, 2006 at 09:52:42AM +0200, Stephan Binner wrote:
> Dunno what is your personal definition of "most important packages" but
> http://en.opensuse.org/Product_Highlights

For me that is mutt, slrn and windowmaker. ;-)

You must admid that that is an extremely small amount of programs,
compared to what will really be available. A list with all would be nice.

If somebody could edit the following line:
# zgrep -A 1 "Name :" ARCHIVES.gz |awk '{print $4}'

Just edit it in such a way that the outcome is:
SDL 1.2.9
unzip 5.52
zisofs-tools 1.0.6
jack 0.100.0
<snip>

instead of what it is now:
SDL
1.2.9

unzip
5.52

zisofs-tools
1.0.6

jack
0.100.0
<snip>

Or do it with:
zgrep -A 4 "Name :" ARCHIVES.gz | \
grep -Ev 'Install date:|Release :' |awk '{print $4}'

SDL 1.2.9 System/Libraries
unzip 5.52 Productivity/Archiving/Compression
zisofs-tools 1.0.6 System/Filesystems
jack 0.100.0 System/Sound

I am sure it is possible. I just don;t know how to get to the correct
format. With the second sorting should not be an issue.

houghi