Re: [opensuse] Problem with Smart while "computing transaction"
  • From: Daniel Bertolo <daniel.bertolo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 22:45:46 +0200
Am Samstag, 15. April 2006 20:30 schrieb Tim Harper:
> This is probably your best bet.  Remove all other repositories and just do
> the core 10.1rc1 upgrade.  Then, once you get the main upgrade done, then
> try adding your kde3-stable repo.

This actually does not work either. If I try to do so with 'apt-get
dist-upgrade' it seems to work, but deps are not resolved that well:

The following packages will be REMOVED:
amarok amarok-libvisual amarok-xine gimp gimp-cmyk k3b kdeaddons3-kate
kdeaddons3-konqueror kdebase3 kdebase3-SuSE kdebase3-nsplugin
kdebase3-session kdenetwork3-wireless kdepim3-networkstatus kdeutils3
kinternet koffice-illustration kpowersave libgpod submount

It actually removes most KDE packages without installing new ones. So, I
probably will have to reinstall the default packages using YaST. I will do
that this night. We will see what happens.

Thank you anyway,
Dan

< Previous Next >