Re: [opensuse] Can someone explain SLICK
On Thu, Apr 13, 2006 at 11:20:23AM +0200, Pascal Bleser wrote:
> Note that the same can be achieved with YaST2, but needs some trickery,
> because neither YaST2 nor y2pmsh have an "update" operation that
> refreshes all sources:

For wich I am gratefull. I do not want to do any update or upgrade, exept
the security ones. I even disable non-suse installation repo's after use
and look what packages I can 'downgrade' to suse ones when I do an
installation of something from an additional installation source, so
the files can once again be updates if there is a security update.

houghi