Re: [opensuse] This will never happen again
On Wed, Apr 12, 2006 at 10:46:49PM +1000, Peter Flodin wrote:
> Can someone running Suse x64, set their clock to 2038/01/19 03:14:07
> UTC, and see what value time() returns.

I am curious as well. :-)

> Of course in 2038, we probably don't even use 64 bit machines anymore...

That attitude caused the 2000 year bug. Either slrn or fetchnews took till
march to repair it. Sorting was a hell. :-)
I bet there will be plenty of 32 bit things around and it will be used by
M$ to spead FUD. (We have solved this problem 39 years ago)

houghi