Re: [opensuse] Can someone explain SLICK
On Wed, Apr 12, 2006 at 09:23:16AM +0200, jdd wrote:
> there was also a 1cd project, time ago merged with SLICK,
> and If I weel understand 10.1 will have the ability to be
> installed from the first cd only, so maybe the others have
> no more interest?

Minimal install will be possible with CD1. SLICK was a 1CD that had KDE
and also SUSE on board. How to make such a CD is explained (in a rather
confusing way) on http://en.opensuse.org/1_CD_Install
NOTE: The links doe not work anymore. Anybody pointers to working version.
I am especially interested in a working control.xml

houghi