Re: [opensuse] backup question to y'all
On Wed, Apr 12, 2006 at 09:24:25AM +0200, jdd wrote:
> houghi wrote:
> > On Tue, Apr 11, 2006 at 10:05:43PM +0200, Bjoern Voigt wrote:
> >> I use it successfully on some servers since some month. rdiff-backup is
> >> included in SuSE 10.0 and 10.1.
> >
> > Also looks nice. Less complicated then storeBackup at first sight.
> >
> > houghi
> could you open a wiki page to summarise that thread? I have
> too many things on the fire to get this one also :-)

At this moment I do not see real content for a wiki-page. The only thing
it would say is:
Backup
There are several backup tools:
On the SUSE distribution
1 ...
2 ...
Not on the SUSE distribution
3 ...
4 ...
Other people use rsync for backup.

I don't call that something worth of spending a page on. I think thinking
about SLICK and SUPER is more important. (see other thread in Wiki and
Factory)

houghi