Re: [opensuse] backup question to y'all
  • From: HG <hg.list@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 09:58:22 +0300
What always amazes me is that nobody has even copied the Windows NT
Backup onto linux. At work we use XBRU, which really sucks compared to
what is delivered on each Windows XP Pro. And we haven't found a
better one. On the other end of the spectrum, there are some "huge"
solutions - they are based on backup server and then clients all
around. And cost money.

But I'm still amazed that there is no backup solution on SUSE.
(No need to mention tar and rsync again... they are not in the same league...)

--
HG.

< Previous Next >