Re: [opensuse] LinuxTag 2006 preparation: IRC meeting
  • From: David Wright <david.wright@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 12:18:05 +0200
Am Montag, 10. April 2006 14:53 schrieb Sonja Krause-Harder:
> Hi,
>
> as decided in the status meeting last week, we will meet on #opensuse
> tomorrow, April 11, 18:00 CEST (4pm GMT), to discuss the openSUSE
> participitation at LinuxTag 2006 in Wiesbaden.
>
> Agenda items so far:
>
> - Current planning done by SUSE staff
> - Community participation at the booth
> - Community participation in the conference
> - Social event
>
> If you plan to go to LinuxTag, please take part in this meeting, or add
> your questions to
>
> http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/LinuxTag_2006_Planning_2006-04-11
>
> Also, please add any missing agenda items you'd like to discuss to this
> page.
>
> cheers,
>
> Sonja

Argh, just had a project land in my lap, I have to go visit the customer this
afternoon, not sure if I will be back in time for the meeting :-( And there I
was looking forward to a quiet May and suddenly 4 different pieces of work
come my way!

I should know this evening whether I am still available at the beginning of
May...
--
"I got to go figure," the tenant said. "We all got to figure. There's some way
to stop this. It's not like lightning or earthquakes. We've got a bad thing