Re: [opensuse] backup question to y'all
  • From: "Leen de Braal" <ldb@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 08:59:28 +0200 (CEST)

> Hello,
>
> Am Montag, 10. April 2006 18:03 schrieb houghi:
>> The reason is that I do not want a GUI tool for backups. So what are
>> you using that is on SUSE itself? Or do you run your own script? Have
>> I overlooked some great script that is available?
>
> I use storeBackup + several types of network-based tools:
>
> -

> PS: If someone is interested in the scripts, just ask.

Well, I am interested. I am trying out the best way of backing up remote
machines, now at the moment using rsync. But it is rather simple atm,
because i only end up with a full copy of the machines. If remote users
ask for something already deleted, then in the "backup" it will also be
deleted, if the question comes overnight.
So I am eager to know more about this, your scripts are welcome as
"educative" material.