Re: [opensuse] backup question to y'all
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 20:26:50 +0200
houghi wrote:

> I am just interested what other people use and if they found it on the SUSE
> Linux Distribution. The reason I ask is because I have a feeling that
> there is not good backup-script available om SUSE Linux.

my answer was to say such a script don't exist, suse or not
suse...

I tried dozens of scripts, not one was good at recovery time...

the only way I keep using is writing cd/dvd (directly
readable). I use others things also, but with little luck, so...

and I keep a tree with a size consistent with the support size

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net