Re: [opensuse] backup question to y'all
On Mon, Apr 10, 2006 at 06:32:48PM +0200, jdd wrote:
> of course I can't answer for Suse :-)

I am not asking SUSE, I am asking openSUSE who use SUSE Linux.

<snip technical stuff and explanation, wich is not what I was asing about>

> said this, if you have an universal solution, I will try it
> :-)))

There never will be a universal solution and we both know it. I am not
looking for a universal solution. I am not even looking for a solution,
because I already have one.

I am just interested what other people use and if they found it on the SUSE
Linux Distribution. The reason I ask is because I have a feeling that
there is not good backup-script available om SUSE Linux.

So again: what do you all use for backup?

houghi