backup question to y'all
This is not a tecgnical question, in that I am able to do backups and it
works great.

I have tried some while ago the backup that comes with YaST and found it
to be confusing, to put it in nice wording. :-)

I also looked at what SUSE has to offer concerning ready scripts and saw
that nothing that I liked, an easy to edit script. I now use backup2l,
wich is exactly what I want.

The reason is that I do not want a GUI tool for backups. So what are you
using that is on SUSE itself? Or do you run your own script? Have I
overlooked some great script that is available?

houghi