Mailinglist Archive: opensuse (3337 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse] Action items (was: Re: Meeting minutes)
  • From: Christoph Thiel <cthiel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 10:18:24 +0200 (CEST)
  • Message-id: <Pine.LNX.4.64.0604101013560.13269@xxxxxxxxx>
On Mon, 10 Apr 2006, Christian Boltz wrote:

> ### open/unclear Action Items ###
>
> Please note that this list only contains items that are _not_ listed in
> bugzilla yet.
>
> Am Sonntag, 12. März 2006 20:17 schrieb Christian Boltz:
> > Am Donnerstag, 2. März 2006 23:29 schrieb Christian Boltz:
>
> http://en.opensuse.org/2006-02-07-status-meeting
>
> > > opensuse.org frontpage redesign
> > > Action Item michl:
> > > - discuss front page redesign on opensuse-wiki
>
> listed on http://en.opensuse.org/Tasks

Still open, needs discussion / action!


> http://en.opensuse.org/2006-02-21-status-meeting
>
> [tasks page]
> > > Action Item darix
> > > - take care of Bugzilla->Wiki piping for that page
> >
> > ... if we really need this pipe ...
>
> Is a link OK for now?

Yes, it is.


> > > Wiki
> > > old Action Item henne:
> > > - Rework download page to match the new media layout
> > > -> Action item skh
> > > - Put on the task page
>
> Listed on Tasks page.
>
> > > old Action item michl:
> > > - Discuss front page redesign on opensuse-wiki
> > > -> Action item shk
> > > - Put on the task page
>
> Frontpage redesign listed on Tasks page, discussion in opensuse-wiki
> started, but seems to "sleep".

Needs to be retriggered, optimally after 10.1 is out ;)


> http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/Status_Meeting_2006-03-07
>
> Action item skh
> - ask the bugzilla screening team to open SLES/novellonly bugs if
> possible -> related to bug 155846 - additional AI bug needed?
> - ask the bugzilla team if we can make the product bugzilla open for
> everyone

We already have a Bugzilla component with the openSUSE "product" in
Bugzilla, isn't this sufficient?


> ### Action Items in Bugzilla ###
>
> ### Handling of Action Items in Bugzilla (at least this is my proposal)
>
> - Action Items should always be prefixed by "[AI]" in the summary -
> otherwise it will be difficult to find them if they are moved to
> another component for whatever reason.
> - when a Action Item is done, mark it as FIXED
> - when you reported back in the next meeting, mark it as CLOSED
>
> Can everybody agree on this proposal?

Please use the Action Item component of the openSUSE "product" for action
items.


Regards
Christoph
< Previous Next >
Follow Ups
References