Re: [opensuse] official Novell translation team
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 07 Apr 2006 11:30:34 +0200
jdd wrote:

>> in the formats, linuxdoc is quoted "unavaialble"
>
> after installing sgmltools-lite, it's available.
>
> lyx seems to export correctly to sgml

seems that with both sgmltools and sgmltools-lite one have
access to linuxdoc & docbook

LyX may not be able to export in all formats; I couldn't try
all, but looks like lyx make DVI only from ut's original
format (or LaTeX), but can do pdf with sgml lite and manpage
format with sgmltools

should be enough to work, may be giving a look to the LyX
mailing list, that (time ago) used to be responsive :-)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net