Re: [opensuse] ftp special access
  • From: Robert Schiele <rschiele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 11:25:53 +0200
On Wed, Apr 05, 2006 at 11:07:19AM +0200, Christoph Thiel wrote:
> I'v successfully uploaded PDFs, but uploading files with some strange
> extensions (.sty for example) failed. But how often do you need to upload
> stuff other than images or PDFs?

Please read the mails you are answering to. jdd originally was talking about
_OpenOffice_ slides. Does the wiki accept them? If not it does not make real
sense to advertise a mechanism for something it does not work for.

Robert

--
Robert Schiele Tel.: +49-621-181-2214
Dipl.-Wirtsch.informatiker mailto:rschiele@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx