Re: [opensuse] LinuxTag 2006 Staff
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 20:36:28 +0200
Henne Vogelsang wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> so Sonja just announced in the Status Meeting [1] that we will be at the
> LinuxTag in Wiesbaden [2]. We will have a booth and a one-day conference
> called openSUSE Tag [3]. We will have a special IRC meeting next tuesday
> on that topic.
>
> What i wonder now is who will be there and who can do booth dutys. I
> would love to avoid novell only personal at the booth. Novell is just a
> small part of the openSUSE project. So if you are at the LinuxTag, or
> consider to come, speak up now so we can together plan who does what :)
>
> Also if you have ideas what we could demo at the booth it would be
> great. So far we have only general topics (openSUSE, SUSE Linux) we need
> to fill with real content. So what would you like to see/do at the
> booth?
>
> Henne
>
> [1] http://en.opensuse.org/Meetings/Status_Meeting_2006-04-04
> [2] http://www.linuxtag.org/2006/
> [2] http://en.opensuse.org/LinuxTag_Wiesbaden_2006

I would love to be there (and I'm free at this date) but
it's much too far to be practical :-). Count me if there is
ever a meeeting on the South of France :-)

but the material interset me, as I will have to make a
conference on the same subject :-)

and as I won't probably be the only one, making a special
subject on the wiki should be a great idea (may be on the
new community task page).

other thread on practical problems

jdd

--