Re: [opensuse] makeSUSEdvd problems (fiexed)
  • From: "T. Lodewick" <jbscout_opsubeta@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 13:05:22 +0200
houghi schrieb:
On Sat, Apr 01, 2006 at 10:39:59AM +0200, houghi wrote:
For those who do not read opensuse-factory:

makeSUSEdvd seems to have a problem when adding CD 6 or additional sources
with the -a option. When you just use CD 1-5, all should be well.

What I get is not an error with makeSUSEdvd, as it does what it should do.
I can just not install, because after the boot and language choice, it
asks to enter a specific CD.

Working on it.

I have put version 27 online. The version worked for me. I have one person
who tells it did not work for him. So if people would test it in a virtual
manager, like vmware or parellels, I would be gratefull.
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=146800

houghi

hey houghi,

I didn't have had the time yesterday to test it out, but now there was the time. the problem is lost, the script is working and the cataloge
will be "created" or "inserted" correctly, no more asking for CD1 :)

thanks again for your work,
best regards,
Tom aka JBScout