hda seen as hdc
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 08:27:17 +0200
on my laptop (the same :-), I can't really use the cd to
install.

So I copy the first disk on the hard draive and install from
there.

->how can Y copy _all_ the cd? is it enough to copy the cd
one after the other on the same directory?

->minimal install dont go, but kde do, without questions,
but I need 2Gb free...

_>when I lauch yast, it sees my hard drive as _hdc_ when it
has always been hda. of course all is miwed then, menu.lst
and fstab, so I need to fire the rescue disk (see always
hdc) and correct this by hand.

10.0 (did not think to try to install kde with 10.1, may be
it works :-)

jdd
--
http://www.dodin.net