Re: [opensuse] Where has FREENX gone
  • From: Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 23:32:20 +0200
Hello,

Am Samstag, 1. April 2006 20:53 schrieb David Bottrill:
> Prior to Beta9 SuSE FreeNX was on the distribution media, I'm
> mortified it has dissapeared on Beta 9.

As mentioned quite often, the disk space on the CDs is limited.

It's in the Factory tree on ftp.opensuse.org and its mirrors - just
download/install it from there.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Lies halt mal dclp.*, da faellt dir nix mehr ein. Wenn man ein
Guerteltier ueber die Tastatur abrollt, kommt besserer PHP Code