makeSUSEdvd problems
For those who do not read opensuse-factory:

makeSUSEdvd seems to have a problem when adding CD 6 or additional sources
with the -a option. When you just use CD 1-5, all should be well.

What I get is not an error with makeSUSEdvd, as it does what it should do.
I can just not install, because after the boot and language choice, it
asks to enter a specific CD.

Working on it.

houghi