FYI: SUSE in the news, Amnon Harmen (COO Linux group) to quit
  • From: David Wright <david.wright@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 10:33:34 +0200
Just picked this up on the news feed from zdnet news, it was posted yesterday
morning

http://news.zdnet.co.uk/software/linuxunix/0,39020390,39260592,00.htm

"Novell loses more Linux executives"

Amnon Harman, chief operating officer of Novell's SuSE Linux group (sic), will
leave the company in August...

Harman is not the only member of the SuSE old guard to depart. Juergen Geck,
cto of Linux leaves this Friday and cofounder Huber Mantel left in Novelmber.

Also mentioned were the appointments of Jeffrey Jaffe and Ron Hovsepian.

--
"I got to go figure," the tenant said. "We all got to figure. There's some way
to stop this. It's not like lightning or earthquakes. We've got a bad thing

  • No further messages