Re: [opensuse] beta9 torrent feed
  • From: Peter Czanik <pczanik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2006 09:32:21 +0200
Hello,

houghi wrote:
Have retrieved beta9 from mirror.switch.ch and am seeding bittorrent to
the tune of 65kb/s. That's probably about the payload max on my
640kbit/s ADSL upstream.
I am seeding at 27K, wich is the max I can do. I forgot where I got it
from. download.opensuse.org most likely.
I'm seeding everything from SL-OSS-current from two locations with 500K/s and 1500K/s :-) I tried ktorrent yesterday, but I could not get that nice statistics any more. But I still could see, that there were just two seeds for PPC - my machines.
I would still suggest creating a torrent net by those, who have access to high bandwidth machines. The peaks seem to be around at weekends, so if you just seed one of the architectures during the weekend by leaving your machine turned on, is already a big help.
Bye,

--
CzP
http://peter.czanik.hu/