Re: [opensuse] Banners for OpenSuSE
  • From: "Peter Flodin" <pflodin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 17:19:47 +1100
On 4/1/06, Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Could they be hosted somewhere on opensuse.org ?
Yes http://en.opensuse.org/Buttons_and_Banners
They've been there since a few days after you created them last year.

> Is image uploading enabled+allowed on the wiki ? (I guess not)
You don't visit the wiki much do you....:-)
There is an upload file link in the menu on every page, even when you
are not logged in:
http://en.opensuse.org/Special:Upload

People who have an artistic inclination, should start an Art Team, or
Marketing Team, or the SUSE people who are so inclined should make
themselves visible along with all the other internal teams that have
made their presence visible alongside the community teams.
http://en.opensuse.org/Teams

Peter 'Pflodo' Flodin.