After KDE Patches last night from YOU no desktop
  • From: "Savage, Elijah" <elijah_savage@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 11:12:06 -0500
All,

Last night there was some KDE security patches pushed down via YOU on
SuSe10. After rebooting my machine I am able to login but on the desktop
there is no task bar and my original desktop and everything is gone and
I can't do anything. I was wondering if there is a way to see what the
last patches that were loaded by YOU via command line and to back those
out. SuSe 10 has been great to me and allowed me to switch totally from
Windows and I have been enjoying it. With all the work I put in I would
hate to have to reload this machine for this.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you