Re: [SLE] Konsole tabs
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 10:05:12 -0800
Jim,

On Thursday 02 February 2006 09:54, Jim Cunning wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-02-02 at 07:12, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> [...]
> > >
> > > Ctrl-PageUp, Ctrl-Pagedown ?
> >
> > Nope.
> >
> > That changes the current tab. The Konsole counterpart I'm wishing
> > for rearranges the relative order of the tabs in the tab bar.
> >
> > Randall Schulz
>
> It's not a keystroke, but Firefox 1.5 does have click-drag to reorder
> tabs.

Excellent!

I really just want to be able to control the order of tabs--the use of
the keyboard to achieve it is a secondary concern. If I had that
ability then I wouldn't need to pre-open a lot of tabs in order to (try
to) get tabs holding particular pages in a particular order. (Mozilla
is still my browser of choice, but I'll probably switch to Firefox or
SeaMonkey soon.)

Is there a Firefox 1.5 RPM for SuSE 10.0 yet? What about SeaMonkey?

> --
> Jim Cunning <jcunning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Randall Schulz