Re: [SLE] Konsole tabs
  • From: Randall R Schulz <rschulz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 11:27:53 -0800
Ken,

On Thursday 02 February 2006 11:19, Ken Schneider wrote:

> > It's not a keystroke, but Firefox 1.5 does have click-drag to
> > reorder tabs.
>
> And that has what to do with running a Konsole terminal?

More than your question does.

Read the thread. It was an offshoot of the question about keyboard tab
manipulation in Konsole and my offhand wish for some of Konsole's tab
capabilities in Mozilla.

It's unreasonable to demand or expect that conversations spawn no
tangents and it's equally unreasonable to expect a new thread to be
started every time a tangent it taken.

> --
> Ken Schneider

Randall Schuzl