To go up the Bash history with <Page Up>
  • From: Alain Barthélemy <cassandre@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 21:46:52 +0100
Just a stupid question for my knowledge. I love that feature of the
SuSe distribution that allows to fetch all the instruction in
.bash_history that startx with the few characters typed in shell
followed with <Page Up>. I hope to have myself understood. This feature
does not exist in other distributions like Debian.

Question is: in what script is this feature encoded? It does not look
to be in ~/.bashrc and what is the configuration line?

--
Alain Barthélemy
cassandre@xxxxxxxxxxxx