Re: [SLE] Konsole tabs
  • From: James Wright <jwright01@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 00:11:15 -0500
Randall R Schulz wrote:
When it comes to Firefox or Mozilla, I've made it a requirement to use an RPM. I'm just not interested in all the mucking around required to get the basic plug-ins working correctly with each new tarball-based release, which always come completely stripped down.
I completely understand. I was just notified (via pop-up window) that version 1.5.1 is out, and can be updated automatically. Hopefully the updates will see my plug-ins and use them.

- James W.

< Previous Next >