pine issue
  • From: vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 20:05:34 +0100 (CET)
hi,

I would like to divert different emails to different folders in Pine.
For example, emails with subject pattern [SLE] to SLE_FORUM folder, emails
with [YUAM] to YUAM_Forum folder and so on.

I figured out that in SETUP>Rules>Filters I can define this task adjusting
parameters as follows:

Subject Patern: [SLE]
Filter Action: Move to Folder List SLE_Forum

How to tell Pine to divert emails with [YUAM] subject pattern to
YUAM_Forum folder and other subject patterns to coresponding folders?

Thanks,

Oliver