Re: [SLE] k3b not working after updates
  • From: Jos van Kan <vankan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 04 Feb 2006 12:23:34 +0100
Paul Cartwright wrote:
I'm not sure when it stopped working, but i tried burning a CD yesterday and it failed. Worked under <cough> XP, so it isn't the drive. So I reinstalled k3b and cdrdao
(snip)
When k3b fails it gives you the option of displaying an error log. Without the info of this log it is hard to tell why it failed. The fact the reinstalment proved to be a cure only shows that it wasn't your config file that was at fault.
Occasionally it fails because some other program has a lock on the cdrom or cdrecorder.

Regards,
--
Jos van Kan registered Linux user #152704