Re: [SLE] Open Office Impress question
  • From: Jerry Feldman <gerald.feldman@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 08:54:23 -0500
On Friday 03 February 2006 6:01 pm, bernd wrote:

> You can add a text object to the master page for your slides to act as
> a header or a footer.
> 1.Choose View - Master - Slide Master.
> 2.On the Drawing bar, select the Text icon .
> 3.Drag in the master page to draw a text object, and then type or
> paste your text.
> 4.Choose View - Normal when you are finished.
>
> You can also add fields, such as the date or page number, to a header
> or footer by choosing Insert - Fields.
Just one more addition.
1.Choose View - Master - Slide Master.
2. Choose View - Master - Master Elements, click on slide number.
This eliminates the steps 2 and 3.

Thanks for getting me to dig further. I know know more about Open Office dot
org than I ever wanted to know :-)

--
Jerry Feldman <gerald.feldman@xxxxxx>
Linux Expertise Center (PTAC-MA/TX)