Re: [SLE] SPAM:
  • From: Michael W Cocke <cocke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 08:18:36 -0500
On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 07:35:08 +0200, you wrote:

>Greetings,
>
>Has anyone experienced a sudden crash when using reiserfs on one partition
>and ext2 on another?

I've never been successfully able to use resierfs for more than a few
weeks, but I've never figured out why. I've searched for messages
about this for a long time - A few other prople have had problems, and
many have not. Never found a reason or pattern.

Mike-
--
If you're not confused, you're not trying hard enough.