Re: [SLE] GIMP will not start...
  • From: Johnny Ernst Nielsen <j_e_n_pub@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 11:16:00 +0100
Greetings Carlos,

Tirsdag 07 februar 2006 20:53 kvad Carlos E. R.:
> Anyway, my /etc/gimp/2.0/gimprc does have the variables I mentioned
> the other day.

We tried putting the variable in gimprc, but it still does not start.

Thank you very much for all your good efforts Carlos :o)

> It seems the only solution would be to get either an older version
> of gimp, or newer; hope it is a bug that is not present in another
> version.

That I will look into now. I have never compiled anything before, so I
will learn something very new this time. :o)

Do you think compiling SUSE's GIMP source for SUSE Linux 10.0 for the
exact architecture would do a difference?

Or should I go directy to the newest stable vanillla GIMP source?

Best regards :o)

Johnny :o)

< Previous Next >