Re: [opensuse] openSUSE @ FOSDEM 2006!
  • From: Richard Bos <radoeka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 22:55:37 +0100
Op zaterdag 14 januari 2006 01:27, schreef Pascal Bleser:
> I don't have the numbers for this year's edition as I don't have all the
> schedules yet (I manage the devrooms & booths at FOSDEM), but last year we
> had 140 (!!) talks in the various devrooms alone, throughout the weekend
> (1.5 days actually).

Hello Pascal,

is there already some more information available about the individual
presentations? There are quite a list of presentations on the fosdem site
announced, butno schedule. An overall schedule would be nice as well, like
at sunday 11:00 hours, this, this, this and this is happening.

Is it possible to provide this information?

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless