Re: [opensuse] Help request: KPowersave Translations
  • From: Danny Kukawka <dkukawka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 11:31:24 +0100
Hi,

On Tuesday 07 February 2006 03:44, Leang Chumsoben wrote:
> > > What's about other language that does not exist in the list?

Feel free to translate to the language.

> > how could i help?
>
> That's really an interesting question.
>
> I just want to make sure if I can translate KPowersave to my language,
> Khmer.
>
> @Danny: Or I just download the pot file then translate and then send to
> you?

This is the way I would propose. Simply download the
kpowersave_po_files.tar.bz2 [1] which include kpowersave.pot and translate to
your prefered language. Simply mal me the po file and I add the file to the
SVN.

I updated today the tar.bz2 at forge.novell.com and added als a new file [2]
with the current state of translation. I also added the .desktop-file [3] of
KPowersave which we also like to translate (two strings per language: Comment
and GenericName) to show KPowersave correct in the KDE menu.

Thanks for your help,

Regards,

Danny

[1]