Re: [opensuse] Re: kotd nongpl kernels for beta3
On Mon, 2006-02-06 at 10:15 +0100, Eberhard Moenkeberg wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 6 Feb 2006, Rasmus Plewe wrote:
> > On Mon, Feb 06, 2006 at 01:27:32AM +0100, Eberhard Moenkeberg wrote:
>
> >> I had claimed this inconsistency (the "harsh" word) as "<something> is
> >> newer" 48 hours before, with no reply and no reaction.
> >>
> >> It is a quality management failure, even if it should have been there
> >> already at Hubert's time, and it is addressed now.
> >> It was already addressed 48 hours before, but I guess exactly those people
> >> who are claiming "too harsh" now had not enough sensitivity for the first
> >> notice.
> >
> > So you reported that saturday morning, half past one. Seems like the
> > weekend shift was on strike or something.
>
> Yes, there was something happening which was not detected by the scripts.
> A quality management issue.
>
> Cheers -e

Ok, please again: can you stop this bullshit ?
get a life, get a final version ...
if you try a beta version, create good bugreports ... and don't start
complete threads with only wining etc.
10.0 is a very good distro, and 10.1 will be even better, that it will
be better, it's thanks to all the good developers, bugreporters etc. not
because people like you.