Re: [opensuse] Re: kotd nongpl kernels for beta3
  • From: Eberhard Moenkeberg <emoenke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 10:15:44 +0100 (CET)
Hi,

On Mon, 6 Feb 2006, Rasmus Plewe wrote:
On Mon, Feb 06, 2006 at 01:27:32AM +0100, Eberhard Moenkeberg wrote:

I had claimed this inconsistency (the "harsh" word) as "<something> is
newer" 48 hours before, with no reply and no reaction.

It is a quality management failure, even if it should have been there
already at Hubert's time, and it is addressed now.
It was already addressed 48 hours before, but I guess exactly those people
who are claiming "too harsh" now had not enough sensitivity for the first
notice.

So you reported that saturday morning, half past one. Seems like the
weekend shift was on strike or something.

Yes, there was something happening which was not detected by the scripts.
A quality management issue.

Cheers -e
--
Eberhard Moenkeberg (emoenke@xxxxxxx, em@xxxxxxx)