Help request: KPowersave Translations
  • From: Danny Kukawka <dkukawka@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 21:47:48 +0100
Hi,

we working currently on the next stable release (v0.6.0) of KPowersave [1] for
the upcoming SUSE 10.1 Final release. Now we need some help to translate all
strings to the actually available languages.

The current po files are available in the SVN [2] or all as a tar.bz2 from
[3]. See below for the current state of translation for all languages. All
help to translate the files would be really appreciated.

We also need help to translate the KPowersave handbook to more languages
(currently only en,bg,hu and cs). For the current version of the handbook see
[1] or [4].

Thanks for your help and let us know if you plan to translate something.

Regards,

Danny

[1] http://sourceforge.net/projects/powersave/
[2] http://forge.novell.com/modules/xfmod/svn/svnpage.php/powersave/