Re: [opensuse] problems with making initrd

Hello,

for default is in the initrd only what is needed for boot,
i mean you haven't your root filesystem as amigafs. This module can be
later.
i compile my kernel with "make rpm" then i install the rpm, cd /boot
and create the initrd only with "mkinitrd -k vmlinuz -i initrd" then
already the rootfilesystem and the bootsplash is in initrd.